Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

Farewell - from Ms. Tapuke

Wow! I'm so incredibly grateful
to have been part of
the Pt England School whanau
but... after 4 (and a bit)! years, 
it's time to say farewell.

I will leave with a 
heart full of many precious memories 
of my life at PES.

To the staff at PES
Thank you for your friendship
your willingness to share ideas,
 your passion for educating young people 
and plenty of good laughs!

To my students - past and present:)
I learnt so much from each of you -
thank you for being my teacher!
My deepest wish for each of you is
that you find a way
to step into your amazingness
(yes - this is now a word!)
and show up as
the best you can be!
Ka kite Pt England, 
Team 5 and Room 2 
- it's been a journey!

Arohanui,
Ms. Tapuke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.